Saturday, October 13, 2007

Punkin Patch Party!!!!


What a day! Kyron was invited to a birthday party today and man I was pushed for time. I had a hair appointment this morning at 8:00a.m. and the birthday party started at 10:00 will lets just say that Kyron arrived at 11:15. They had already started eating and was about to eat the cake. Kyron was the star of the show! Here are some pics. of the party.


Kyron enjoyed the Hay Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's the birthday Girl! Doesn't she look like a precious pumpkin!


Here's Kyron and the birthday girl!


Well, I guess I'll go and get ready. Tonight is date night for me and the DH. Can't wait to see Tyler Perry's new movie Why Did I Get Married

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Looks like the kids had lots of fun! I just found your blog and you are a teacher like me! 5th grade! Will visit again!

Powered By Blogger