Friday, August 15, 2008

Long Time No Post

I Know, I know having a baby will do it to you. I have not posted anything on my blog since "July". Kennedy Grace keeps me busy, busy, busy. I love every minute of it though. I told my DH that this is really making me not want to go back to work. I love me job and having the extra money, but being home with my kids is starting to get very important to me. Right our finances aren't where they need to be for me to stay at home, but hopefully soon I will be able to. I know that God will provide everything that we need. Enough about that I wanted to post today because I had time to go over to RMS and notice this room. Boy oh Boy Kennedy Grace will have a room just like this one. Well I have to go she just woke up. Sorry for the short post. Mommy duties much take on!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey Deidra! The web site for those lamp shades is mockingbirdmonograms.blogspot.com If you can't find it, just Google "monogrammed lamp shades" and it will pull up numerous sites. But get ready....those shades are VERY PRICEY!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Judy

Powered By Blogger