Friday, April 29, 2011

Big Girl Room

Kennedy Grace is about to be three this summer and I have been thinking about changing out her room and bedding and bed into a big girl room. I don't really know if I should or not. Because she never sleeps in her room :) I am currently thinking about this bedding
form Ralph Lauren and I am a room is not complete without something being monogramed in the room ...well ok I feel that way because I love anything that is monogram it just make things personal to me.I am loving this pillow from Luxury Monogram
Now the little miss needs a big girl bed right well I light clean line with it comes to beds so I did not want to invest a lot into a twin bed that she will out grow anyways so I am liking this bed room set from Ashley Furniture. What do you think?
Powered By Blogger