Sunday, August 19, 2007

Open for Business!!!!

Hello everyone, I have opened an account on e-bay to start selling my monthly kits. Please feel free to go onto e-bay and check it out. Every month I will have a different kit. I am looking forward to posting my October Kit. Remember Halloween is on its way. If you choose to go onto e-bay the item number is #180150960503. Just type that into the search box. The name of my club is De Scrapbooking Monthly Kit Club. By this time next year I hope to have launch a website so that everyone can become a member and order kit once a month. It is a long process. Just pray for me that everything will work out well.

2 comments:

Valerie Salmon said...

Deidra, best of luck in this new venture!

Trina said...

Very cool! I'll have to check out your kits. Good luck at your new venture.

Powered By Blogger