Sunday, May 6, 2012

Family Time

Yesterday was a very lazy Saturday for us. We spent a lot of time watching movies with the kids which they really enjoyed. Sorry no pictures,but everyone looked a HOT MESS and I did not way to capture that. LOL I can provide the two movies that we watched  These are two that they received for Christmas that we are just now getting around to. I know it's sad,but they prefer to watch the same stuff over and over.
This was Kaden's movie choice and let's just say that he did not sit still long enough to watch. I guess he is still not old enough to watch TV yet. But boy the older kiddos really enjoyed old Mr. Mickey they always do.
Now the older kids watched this movie. Nana purchased it for both Kyron and Kennedy Grace for Christmas. I have never been a big fan of this book,but a lot of people are. Kyron really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger