Friday, October 8, 2010

Kitchen Wants

Every since we started having kids. Our Breakfast room furniture has really been a problem. The reason for this is because we have a glass table and we have a lot of little finger prints. We have been wanting to replace it for quite some time now, but it's very expensive to purchase furniture and I am the one that keep putting it off every time the DH mention it. I have been wanting this set here from PB. I love their furniture, but never purchased a piece so I really don't know about the quality. What do you think. I think I will be getting this one in "Black" there is something about balck furniture that I really love. The only thing now is saving money to purchase it.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love the table, black.. awesome!!!

Powered By Blogger