Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SunnySide........

Today we took Kyron and Kennedy Grace to see
Kyron had a wonderful time. He keep taking his 3D sunglasses off during the movie, but I guess he noticed that it's not a nice picture when they come off so he decided to put them back on. The movie was very good and I truly enjoyed it. I just think Kyron is still to young to understand the difference in Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2, and now Toy Story 3. Once we left he kept saying I want to go home and watch "Buzz Lightyear". As for Kennedy Grace,I am just thankful she went to sleep so that everyone else in the movie could enjoy. She continued to whine and make noises that was making me upset so I knew everyone else felt the same way. In the end everyone enjoyed their day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger