Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fall Sneak Peek 2010

I am so impressed with the Fall 2010 Sneak Peeks that I have been receiving emails about lately. I know I will be giving crazy purchasing the kids clothing. I am glad that I will be able to order early so that I can make sure that I have one or two outfits from each company that I like. Right now the only companies that have sent our emails are Shrimp and Grits Kids, Just Ducky Originals There are several items that I can see Kennedy Grace in this Fall. I am really not impresses with what I have saw with Kelly's Kids Fall 2010 line. Maybe I will change my mind once I attend a party and see the items in person.Don't get me wrong I am pretty sure I will order something just don't know what or for which one of the kids.Rags land has also showed their Fall 2010 line. Now I am just sitting back waiting for Castle and Crowns,LaJenns,Bailey Boys, Matilda Jane,Potato Saks, and Beaux et Belles to come out with their preview for Fall 2010. Now I have learned about several new lines that I want to give a try like Frances Elizabeth Originals, and Little Harp Designs.

I still like regular clothing stores like Gap,Old Navy, Janie and Jack, Gymboree, and all the other smocked style clothing sites like, Beehave,Zuccini,Mom and Me,Anavini,Rosalina, and trust me many more.

As you can see I am very into children clothing so if you have heard of another brand that's not mentioned let me know and maybe I will give them a try.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger