Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bailey Boys

I know you think shopping is something this girl has bad. Well yes I do. Yesterday I did not work because I had a doctor's appointment. Well let me just way that the appointment was not what I expected so I decided to go shopping for Kennedy Grace to make me happy. There is nothing wrong with the baby. I just have to go back on Monday and take a 3 hour test. I pray to God everything turns out OK. So if you read this please left my spirits up and the condition up in pray.

On another not I know you are wanting to know what I purchased Kennedy Grace. I have always liked Bailey Boys clothing and now she has received her first piece. I never really bought the brand just liked most of the pieces that I saw. So I think I will be adding this brand to our collection.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger