Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sing with Me! "I Like to Move It, Move It. I Like to Move It, Move It. I Like to Move It, Move It. I Like to MOVE IT!"

 
Posted by Picasa


We had a blast!We watch Madagascar. This was our first attempt to have a family movie night and lets just say that everyone enjoyed theme selves. Kyron was such a big boy! He really enjoyed his Coconut Cup with chocolate milk. Let just say the little fella enjoyed the movie so much that he wanted to watch it again last night after it went off until he feel asleep on the couch! Sorry I did not take a photo of that, but it was funny! Now he wants to sing and dance to the song "I Like to Move It. I Like to Move It, Move It. I Like to MOVE IT!"
Now on the other hand Kennedy~Grace enjoyed her Alex the Lion mask and finally she just could not take it anymore. She went to see maybe 10 minutes into the movie. Well maybe next time she will enjoy 10 more minutes.If you can tell I was so excited about this and was wondering all day at work how well Kyron was going to behave and lets just say he mad she momma pround! Now I can't wait until the next movie night. I am thinking about next Friday night! What should we watch Madagascar 2? I don't know just wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!!

Powered By Blogger