Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's America


Today is a great day in America! It's a day that a lot of my ancestors' dreamed or maybe even never thought would happen. Today is a day that will be in our History Books.Today's the day that children all over the world will discuss in schools, homes, and maybe even with friends that the 44th President of the United States Of America is an African American. This allows every child to have hopes and a dreams. I am getting chills just sitting here thinking that America has shown a great "Change" anything is possible. Over the years our ancestors' told our family members "you can't do this and you can't do that" I feel that their Faith in God was limited and the just didn't believe. I would write more, Kennedy~Grace is crying. I have to go.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger