Thursday, March 27, 2008

How I Love Thee

Today I have been married to a wonderful, loving man. Today is our 4 year anniversary. We have actually been together a total of 12 years, but only married for two year. Yes we are high school sweet hearts. I love this man. He is my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life. He always put his family first (me and our son Kyron). Well I wish I could continue to talk about the love of my life. I am at work right now and I hear my students outside the door. I will give you an after post later. Until next time!

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Hi Deidra. Thanks for the compliments and such and for your interest in where we stay while here in Florida. I'm sorry it has taken me a day or two to get back with you. We have just been enjoying our family time together while here. As far as here to stay when vacationing here, there are tons of hotels and plenty of rental companies with luxury vacation homes that you can rent down here. You can try Coldwell Banker & Century 21 Tripower. They are the two big HUGE leaders in rental properties for vacationers in this area. They also have websites that you can get on to look at the properties to see if they are available during the time you are wanting. We actually have a home that we stay in while here. We also do use that VRBO.com website a lot to find properties all over the USA and the Caribbean though when vacationing in other areas.

I hope this helps some! Thanks for visiting my blog and always leaving such sweet comments. Have a great Tuesday. We are back out the door and off to the beach this morning.

Blessings,
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Powered By Blogger