Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Days of Christams!!!!

I am so excited today I am starting a family tradition of 12 days of Christmas for Kyron. Today marks the first day of 12 Days of Christmas. I will give Kyron small present everyday for 12 day. The last present will be on Christmas Morning. I can not wait until this afternoon go give him his first gift. I will post a pic and details everyday. I am also excited because I knew I wanted to start this tradition, but did not know how I was going to create an album to post the pictures until I came across Valerie's Blog and noticed one of her wonderful creation. It's her Christmas 10-page 6x6 chipboard mini book.
I can't wait to get home today and pre-order mine at Right At Home Scrapbooking
Until next time Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger