Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pregnancy Quiz

I got this from Denise's blog and thought it would be fun to fill out, if only for me to remember the details. LOL!

1. were you married at the time? Yes.
2. what were your reactions? Excited! It was planned so we weren't too surprised.
3. how old were you? 25
4. how did you find out you were pregnant? Took a test from the Dollar store. Only took one test!
5. who did you tell first? My DH Torry
6. did you want to find out the sex? Yes, Don't really like surprises
7. did you deliver early or late? 8 days early. I picked the birth day!

8. did you have morning sickness? Nope - not one bit.THANK GOD!

9. what did you crave? Nothing really. I did eat a lot from Taco Bell
10. who irritated you the most? Nobody
11. what was your first child's sex? Boy
12. how many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 30 pounds I think!
13. did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope. THANK GOD!!
14. where did you give birth? Regional Medical Center Hospital
15. how many hours were you in labor? I was induced at 12:00 p.m. on a Wednesday afternoon and he was delivered on Thursday morning at 8:12 a.m.
16. who drove you to the hospital? Torru
17. who watched? Torry, Dr. Ballard, Mommy, sister, and the nurses
18. was it natural or c-section? Natural - with an epidural of course!
19. did you take medicine to ease the pain? Epidural - I didn't feel a thing. It was great!
20. how much did your child weigh? 6 pounds, 11 ounce
21. did your child have any complications? Nope THANK GOD!!!
22. what did you name him/her? Kyron Preston

23. how old is your first born today? 18 months!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Very cool! I may do this just for my own memories.

Trina said...

Very cool! I may do this just for my own memories.

Powered By Blogger